ADDRESS: South 100 West
Imagine yourself at the start line. You’ve got some pre-ride jitters, there’s a hint of chill in the air and the sky is clear. From your vantage point, you can watch the desert sun rise over the hills that surround you. The start goes off just as the rest of the sky is awakened by the morning light dancing off the many distinct layers that make up St. George.
The Spring Tour offers lengths for every rider and fitness level. Pick either a 30+, 75 or 100 mile distance to tailor your tour to your abilities. With rolling sag and fully stocked and themed rest stops, all you need is your bike and the desire to pedal your way through all the layers.
**EBIKE CATEGORY NOW AVAILABLE.
Follow us on Social Media to stay up to date. We post reminders and important dates and times to keep you in the loop!
• Event will be chipped timed
• Event is capped at 800 riders so register early
• Enjoy the scenic landscapes of Sand Hollow State Park and Quail Creek State Park.
• Fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more!
• Enjoy warm spring riding temperatures in scenic Southern Utah
• A distance to challenge every rider with 30+, 75, 100 mile options
• You will receive a custom Spring Tour de St. George Event Medal with your registration
• You’ll get a custom Spring Tour T-Shirt your registration
• Only 90 minutes North of Las Vegas
• Just 4 hours south of Salt Lake City