A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 16-notch tool fittings, including Shimano, SRAM GXP, Chris King, Campagnolo, and many others. The BBT-69.3 can also be used to remove and install 16-notch disc brake rotor lockrings. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive. The BBT-69.3 features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately). The BBT-RS uses an adjustable spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage. - Fits 16-notch tool fittings with a major diameter (outside of notches) of 44–45 mm and a minor diameter (inside of notches) of 42.7 mm, including: - Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups - Threaded bottom bracket cups from Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, Fulcrum, and others - 16-notch disc brake rotor lockrings - 16-notch Bafang BBSH, BBS02 mid-drive motor lockrings - 3/8" drive fitting
An alignment gauge is essential for diagnosing and repairing bent or misaligned derailleur hangers, often the source of shifting problems. The DAG-3 features an all-new design, engineered and built to be light, accurate, and versatile. The sliding indicator can measure derailleur hanger alignment against bicycle rims of any size and rotates out of the way to clear seat stays, racks, and other obstacles, allowing 360-degree measurement. The long, precision-extruded aluminum body is built to exacting tolerances and provides ample leverage for making adjustments. - Compatible with 16" to 29"+ wheels (ISO/ETRTO rim sizes from 317 to 630+) - Replaceable M10 threaded tip - Low-profile head fits low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers and Shimano Direct Mount hangers - Length: 16.5" (420mm) - Weight: 22.75 oz. (645g)
$0.86 - $6.00
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems.
Replacement Phillips screwdriver for EMT tools.
Specially formulated low-friction lubricant for the seals and bushings of the air chamber for front and rear Fox Racing Shox. Float Fluid is the recommended lube for use with Fox forks and shocks. - Use when rebuilding Fox suspension to lubricate foam rings and seals - Corrosion inhibitor
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5. NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
$3.95 - $8.55
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
RockShox, 00.6815.066.030, Reverb stealth barb connector
$4.16 - $5.78
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
$4.99 - $19.98
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$4.99 - $9.99
Muc-Off Device Cleaner spray bottle contains an advanced pH balanced, eco-friendly cleaning formula that gives a streak-free finish for phones, tablets and laptops. It’s never been easier to keep your devices bacteria-free with the Muc-Off treatment. - Gives devices a streak-free finish - Formulated using deionized water and is pH neutral - Store in a cool dry place
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
- Updated with forge steel for precision and durability. - Fit most common nipples, size: 3.2 mm (0.127"), 3.3 mm (0.130"), 3.5 mm (0.136").
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
$5.00 - $35.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$5.46 - $10.78
High quality Impaktor bits for hexagon socket screws. The Impaktor technology offers an above-average service life even under extreme circumstances. Enhanced friction resistance, thanks to the rough diamond-particle coating on the bit tip, prevents any slipping out of the screw head. Hex-Plus ensures a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head is more or less eliminated. - For socket head screws - Impaktor technology for above-average service life - Particularly suitable for use with customary impact drivers - Diamond coating for a secure fit in the screw, literally bites into the screwhead to prevent cam-out - Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size
$5.49 - $12.00
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
Park Tool's Pump Rebuild Kit contains one #1081 head as well as one #1087 plunger gasket for their PFP-3, PFP-6 and PFP-8 floor pumps.
Page 1 of 32 Next page