- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Powermeter Crank Arm Bolt Kit and AXS Cover Plug Drive Side M18/M30 Dub Steel Black Rival D1
$51.99 - $88.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system. - Thread Length: 9mm - Thread Pitch: 15 x 1.5mm
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
$3.00 - $26.99
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
$16.00 - $24.00
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 300 — Ultegra level quality.
$14.99 - $17.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 10mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups with a bashguard. These chainring bolts are made of aluminum and feature dual-hex heads for easy, secure installation.
Replacement Remote-end Hose Barb for RockShox Reverb dropper seatposts. - Fits all generations of Reverb
- The ReMote BarCentric is a dropper lever option for bikes with front shifters, lockout levers, or e-bike controls. - The slender design of the ReMote BarCentric allows it to easily fit between the left grip and levers with four potential lever positioning options to avoid any interference with existing levers. - This dropper lever has a ring shape that encompasses the handlebar, while also serving as a pivot point to provide the rider with extra leverage, making it easier to press the lever. - Compatible with left side controls including 2x shifters, suspension lockout levers, and under-bar e-bike controls - Large, smooth, sealed Enduro ball bearing that encircles the handlebar - Clean and efficient cable routing flows around disc brake levers - Adjustable reach for ideal ergonomics and controls clearance - Compatible with all cabled actuated droppers posts
$9.99 - $11.99
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
All CeramicSpeed Bearings are hand-built in Denmark. Super-smooth CeramicSpeed grade 3 Silicone Nitride balls are matched (within microns) with hardened steel raceways that feature an ultra-smooth polished groove. The balls are held in place by a reinforced polyamide cage. Every bearing is optimized with a low-viscosity CeramicSpeed All Round Grease to minimize friction and increase bearing life. Non-contact seals complete the bearings, keeping dirt and moisture out. CeramicSpeed Bearings can be used for any cycling discipline: Road, TT, Tri, Track, Cross, and MTB. The benefits are super low friction, better power transfer, and increased bearing life. During the building process, we check each bearing four times by hand to ensure that all parts are matched perfectly. CeramicSpeed Balls are 400% smoother, 128% harder, and 58% lighter than standard steel bearings normally used in the bicycle industry. When comparing the CeramicSpeed Balls with other ceramic balls in the industry, you will find that the CeramicSpeed Balls are 15% harder, take 99% higher loads, and are 100% smoother. - Inner Diameter: 15mm - Outer Diameter: 24mm - Width: 5mm
The RoadLink is a simple device that offsets the position of your Shimano road derailleur to make it possible to run a wide-range mountain bike style cassette. It is an ideal solution for riders looking to convert their road, gravel, cyclocross, or commuter. - The RoadLink is optimized for use with ten or eleven-speed 11-36t and 11-40t cassettes - 11-42 or 10-42 setups are not supported - Works with all 10-11 speed Shimano and SRAM Road Derailleurs - Best used with Single or Double Setups - see manufacturer's site for more details
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt (Long - Bolt Only)
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
$8.95 - $10.95
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
$103.99 - $180.00
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
$26.99 - $44.00
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
$4.00 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
$106.00 - $149.00
The OneLoc remote from RockShox provides total control over your RockShox fork at your fingertips. The increased leverage at the bar, translate in a smoother and easier actuation. Its countless mounting options (left and right, below or above the bar, tall or standard clamp) make it an ideal companion for SRAM's drivetrain, brakes, and RockShox's Reverb remote (all sold separately). Includes remote, cable and housing.
- Allows easy, tool-free adjustment of spring rate - Includes spring, adjuster, and 5 performance adapters - Lightweight (highest grade steel allows less material) - See https://sprindex.com/pages/compatibility for fitment details
The Quick-Release Aerobars extensions are available in both L-Bend and S-Bend shapes in Carbon and Aluminum. Whether you're looking to change your riding position or upgrade from aluminum to carbon fiber, these Quick-Release Aerobar Extensions are the perfect way to fine-tune your fit. Details: - Industry standard 22.2 mm diameter extensions fit our Quick-Release Aerobars and many other manufacturer's aerobars - S-Bend and L-Bend shapes available in both carbon fiber and aluminum
Main Piston and Poppet kit for A2 generation internally routed RockShox Reverb Stealth seatposts. - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016: Will not work for A1 posts - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle.
RockShox Reverb External Parts include upper/lower clamp plates only
Page 1 of 13 Next page