700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Continental's Olympic II is the world's most formidable racing tire. It is the absolute top-of-the-line tubular for all track disciplines, permitting inflation pressures of up to 220 psi. This tire has also been optimized for exceptionally low rolling resistance and minimum weight. Plus, Continental's Black Chili rubber compound provides a fantastic grip on both wood and cement tracks and outstanding durability. The Olympic is your new secret weapon!
When you're looking for a great set of tubulars for your race rig, Continental has you covered with their hand made in Germany Attack and Force Comps. The Attack is designed for use as a front tire with a supply 3-ply, 110 thread-per-inch casing for sweet compliance to smooth every ride. And, the Force is designed as a rear tire with a stiffer 3-ply 180 thread-per-inch casing for excellent power transmission and increased durability. Both tires also boast Conti's Black Chili rubber compound for excellent cornering and high-mileage lifespan, Vectran Breaker puncture protection, and Conti's TirePositioningSystem (TPS) to maximize aerodynamics.
Continental's Attack Comp is designed for use as a front tire. It's hand made in Germany and features their Black Chili rubber compound for excellent performance, their Vectran Breaker puncture protection, and a supple 3-ply, 110 thread-per-inch casing for sweet compliance to smooth every ride. It also boasts Conti's TirePositioningSystem (TPS) to maximize its aerodynamics and cornering.
BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, the original hotbed of North American ‘cross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS tubulars in your quiver. This tire is even more aggressive than our mud-proven PDX. It features buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers, and a center tread pattern that is all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 386 grams Type: - Tubular Part #: - D50030 Product Features: - Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction. - Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture. - Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt. - No additional sidewall coating necessary. - All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel. - A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant. - Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures.
Many of the fastest riders in the world place their trust in these handmade German tubulars. The Competition is a world-class tire proven everywhere from the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix to your local crit series. The 180-thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing offers a velvety-smooth ride and the Vectran sub-tread provides exceptional puncture protection, reduced rolling resistance and a great road feel.
- P Zero Velo TUB brings the handling and cornering behavior Pirelli is famous for to the finest handmade tubular construction. - It was developed on the fields of World Tour racing and in its debut year it already is a winner of a grand tour. Now available for your own. - Corespun 320tpi w/aramid reinforced casing. - Anti-puncture belt under the tread. - Latex inner tube for better weight, rolling and anti-puncture. - Soft yellow compund for racing usage. - Designed for modern wide tubular rims. - 48 mm RVC valve.
Continental's Cyclo X-King Tubular rolls quickly, grips great and showcases the ride quality that you expect from a handmade German tubular tire. Short, smartly spaced center knobs speed you down the course, and taller square knobs line the shoulders for excellent cornering and control in a variety of conditions. The result is an awesome performing cyclocross tire you'll love.
- Maxxis' fastest and lightest road racing tire - Light and supple 170 TPI casing, K2 puncture protection, and HYPR-S combound - This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
$95.95 - $99.95
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
Using their vast car tire expertise, Continental created the Top Contact Winter II - a snow tire for your bike. Grip in snow, slush, and on wet roads is assured due to a unique tread pattern that produces hundreds of gripping edges. Since you'll be using this tire in cold temperatures, Conti has formulated their rubber compound to remain supple for unparalleled winter traction. There's also a flexible PolyX Breaker for awesome flat protection. Plus, the Top Contact Winter sports Continental's Reflex sidewall striping for safety.
P ZERO Race TLR synthesizes the advantages of the tubeless technology in an all-rounder cycling tire for high-intensity training sessions and races. The TechWALL+ Road carcass improves reliability against punctures without affecting the weight of the tire, while the special SmartEVO Compound enhances grip performance both on wet and dry asphalt compared to our previous cycling compounds. The tread pattern of P ZERO Race TLR is an evolution of the design of P ZERO Velo: several seasons of research and development on the roads of the World Tour led to a new design that enhances the behavior of the bicycle in all weather conditions. - Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best-performing all-around bicycle race tire ever conceived by the iconic brand. - The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder that outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including men's and women's 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - SmartEVO Compound is a new formulation that enhances the already excellent performance of our previous road cycling compounds. The experience of motorsport competitions and World Tour winner input led to our best road cycling compound ever. - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement provides superior puncture protection with lightweight construction.
A champion in all conditions - EXO Protection - Open tread to clear mud - Ramped knobs for speed - Tubular The All Terrane is a cyclocross tire that maintains speed and composure over a wide range of race conditions. The knobs are tall enough to bite and dig in when the course gets loose but ramped for speed on harder surfaces. The open tread pattern is quick to sling mud away as soon as you pick up speed, and the Tubeless Ready construction lets you drop the tire pressure to increase the footprint on soft tracks. If you have to choose one tire, let the All Terrane lead you to the top step on the podium.
- All-purpose road race tire - Refreshed for 2021 with a new lighter weight casing, upgraded puncture protection, and a revised tread pattern
The all-new S-Works Turbo RapidAir is our ultimate race day tire. The most efficient, lightest, best handling, and durable tubeless tire we’ve ever made. The original RapidAir is the tire that broke the World Tour’s addiction to tubulars with Tour de France stage wins, Green Jerseys, and Monument victories. Coaxing more speed and a longer life from our fastest race-day tubeless tire was no easy feat. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable 2Bliss Ready - Dual Compound: GRIPTON T2/T5 - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 26mm, psi 70-110, approximate weight 230g
$79.99 - $89.99
Speed and reliability for riders pursuing a new performance level Corsa N.EXT is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life. To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code—printed on the tire hot patch—for easy access to useful technical information about the tire. Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction - New combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life - Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre - Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
$79.90 - $89.90
- 120tpi casing with Aramid puncture protection—TechBELT - SmartEVO compound
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
$84.90 - $86.90
- Gravel-racing specific tire, derived from our experience in the biggest competitions around the world and feedback from Pro athletes. - Tread design inspired by the Scorpion XC RC. - Key features: Higher average speed on straight and fast lines, improved lateral grip when off-road cornering.
$66.00 - $85.00
Our lightest and fastest road tire - 170 TPI casing - HYPR-S compound - K2 puncture protection The Maxxis High Road SL is the fastest and lightest road racing tire we have ever produced. Starting with our lightest and most supple 170 TPI casing, we add our K2 puncture protection, and top it with our fastest compound: HYPR-S. This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
$69.00 - $84.90
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
- Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - Tire Width: 28C - TPI: 60TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Smartnet Silica - Tire Technology: ArmourTech - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tire Width Range: 18 - 29 - Labeled Size: 700x28C - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Ready
- The Successor of the famous P Zero Velo 4S: a further evolution of our best-selling all-season tire. - SmartEVO compound enhances performance on wet and cold tarmac, while the new TechBELT construction continues to provide the handling and racing feeling that made the PZero family famous all over the world. - A slightly thicker tread improves the mileage of the tire, making it the ideal solution to cycle in every season without giving up on its racing soul.
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
Calling the S-Works Mondo just an endurance tire is an insult. We believe it’s the fastest piece of endurance engineering on earth. Delivering everything riders demand from a class-leading endurance tire — long miles durability, all-weather traction, incredible puncture protection — and amplifying it with the performance riders want, like best-in-class efficiency and light weight, the S-Works Mondo tubeless tire is the fastest endurance tire ever. 11% more efficient and 5% lighter than any other endurance tire on the road*, it’s our go-anywhere, do-anything, optimum combination of speed and durability. Available in 28, 32, and 35 mm widths, you’ll be ready for anything the road ahead throws at you. The World Was Made For Mondo. *When measured in a lab setting S-Works Mondo showed the lowest rolling resistance numbers and lowest weight of any competitor in its class. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable 2Bliss Ready - Dual Compound: GRIPTON® T2/T5 - Flat Protection: GRID RACE and BlackBelt - 700 x 28mm, psi 70-95, approximate weight 310g - 700 x 32mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 330g - 700 x 35mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 360g
When tubeless performance on race day is mandatory but durability for rough roads all season is just as important the S-Works 2BR delivers—from cobbled classics to your daily lunch ride. Our all-new Gripton T2 compound is the fastest, most efficient compound we’ve ever created. We’ve combined this with the legendary grip of our Gripton T5 compound on the shoulders to the Turbo 2BR more grip, speed, and durability than ever before—six watts faster vs the previous 2BR and just 260 grams for a 26mm tire. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable 2Bliss Ready - Dual Compound: GRIPTON T2/T5 - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 26mm, psi 70-110, approximate weight 260g - 700 x 28mm, psi 70-95, approximate weight 280g - 700 x 30mm, psi 65-90, approximate weight 300g
When we began developing the new S-Works Turbo RapidAir tires with Deceuninck–Quick-Step, they had some hefty goals for us: Make the all-around fastest, lightest, and most puncture-resistant tires we’ve ever made. And of course, they had to have the ride quality of tubulars. Sure, it wasn't easy, but one ride on them and you'll never want to be on anything else. Just ask our World Tour teams—no more tubulars for them. The new design came from years of in-house development and testing. It features a flexible center construction that smooths out road imperfections and keeps rolling resistance low, while our exclusive GRIPTON compound leads the industry in both speed and cornering grip. Next up, the wide tread design and stable sidewalls deliver precise handling while diving hard into corners. And finally, the cross-woven Blackbelt breaker is cut-resistant, but in the chance you do get a puncture, our new sealant plugs holes almost instantly. But what about setup? RapidAir tires seat easily on any tubeless-ready rim, and they can often be seated with just a floor pump. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700x26mm, PSI 85-100
We're not afraid to say that our GRIPTON compound is the best out there. And when combined with an ultra-supple 320 TPI cotton casing, you get a tire that's very special—you get the Turbo Cotton tire. Both materials stand for master craftsmanship, and they work in harmony to reflect our dedication to building the world's fastest tires. By bringing both of these materials together, we've created the best clincher tire out there. It provides a clear-cut performance advantage. - Casing: 320 TPI Polycotton - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, psi 115-125, approximate weight 220g - 700 x 26mm, psi 95-115, approximate weight 240g - 700 x 28mm, Hell of the North, psi 85-95, approximate weight 260g
$65.00 - $80.00
GRAVEL Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guess work out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while larger, more spaced-out shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are large and widely spaced for braking and acceleration grip, and ramped to lower rolling resistance. - Transition lugs are spaced out to shed mud; siping conforms to the road surface for increased traction in corners. - Side lugs are staggered to provide traction in more aggressive turns and on loose surfaces.
Page 1 of 6 Next page