- Self-adhesive, weaved polyester premium quality rim tape. About 3g per wheel instead of 30g for a regular rubber rim tape - Sold by the roll, 1 roll will do about 20 wheels
$0.60 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum - 50 nipples per bag - 12mm length
$0.93 - $80.00
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.25 - $61.49
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$1.35 - $88.79
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.76 - $2.44
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$1.80 - $8.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
The Stolen rim strip features 30mm width and 20" diameter. - Material: PVC - Wheel Size: 20" - Rim Strip Width (mm): 30 mm - Adhesive: No
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
$4.24 - $52.79
Ease of use, lightweight, and optimum performance in a single product. The DT Pro Head shape, combined with both a torx and a square tool interface, makes wheel building a lot easier. The spherical contact surface aligns the nipple perfectly with the spoke. All-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. Weight: starting at 26g for 64 nipples.
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
$5.95 $8.00 26% Off
Our 2Bliss Ready Rim Strips create a secure barrier from sealant to rim in a clean simple to install strip. Riders running 2Bliss can now change tires quicker and easier than with any other tubeless system.
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum - Knurled body for added grip - Sold as a pair - Upgrade your plastic caps with some style - Weight: So light they will not register on our scale
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
$6.70 - $12.00
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
A non-tubeless protective strip to cover the spoke holes in your ENVE carbon clinchers.
276mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 27.5 Wheels, 3-pack.
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 29 Wheels, 3-pack
The Wolf Tooth Rear Axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the dropout face. This protects your expensive frame, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. - Made in Minnesota to aerospace standards
Designed to conform to the center channel and bead locking rim bed, Boyd tubeless tape creates an air-tight seal between the tire and rim bed. - Not as stiff as a lot of the other options, which makes installation a breeze!
$10.00 - $10.30
Grade 10 chromium steel balls
Replacement nipples for installing spokes on ENVE carbon fiber cycling wheels. Rim, spoke, and hub won’t stay together on their own. These are the only nipples you should use on our wheels. - Material: Brass - ENVE nipples are required in order to keep your wheel warranty valid
$11.00 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
$11.99 - $14.99
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
$12.00 - $16.00
DT Swiss Standard Rear Quick Release Skewers. - Traditional cam-operated lever - Stainless steel shaft
276mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack
- Extra long quick release for rear axle mount rack systems
Page 1 of 15 Next page