- Electric repair stand is not just powerful, but also smart. It features endless height adjust, but it can also lift or descend a bike automatically with a push of a button. It also stops on its own when bike reaches the ground. - Endless height adjust, travel adjust limiters, internal routed cables - Equipped with Master shop repair clamp 1693.1M - Secures directly to the floor or on a heavy-duty metal fixed plate - Measurement: W750xL750xH2072 mm - Weight: 106 kg (with a steel fixed plate) - Load capacity: 400N (40kg)
This lightweight chainwhip is strong enough to be your go to chainwhip, but light enough that you won't need to leave it at home when on the move. - Compatible with any cassette up to and including 12 speed cassettes - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Well thought out, extremely durable tool pallets organize and hold your tools in place. Pockets are designed with the size of our tools in mind. It also features a few extra pockets leaving you room to personalize your kit. - 48 pieces of our tools that are a perfect fit for a portable set, shop, home or team mechanics
The standard of the bike industry for over 40 years, the PRS-2.3 clamps two bikes and rotates horizontally 360 degrees, allowing one bike to be swung out of the way to work on another. Stand height and clamp position are firmly secured in place using our proven lock block system. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated and powder coated for years of carefree use. The PRS-2.3-1 features our 100-3C Adjustable Linkage Clamps, with a time-tested design and straightforward operation. - Maximum weight capacity: 120 lbs. (54 kg) - Clamp capacity: 0.875" to 1.625" (22–41 mm) diameter tubes - Clamp jaws are nominally 4" (100 mm) wide - Clamp height: adjustable from 50" to 62" (128–158 cm) - Includes #105 Cast Aluminum Work Tray & RPP-1 Repair Stand Post Protector - Can be installed onto the #135 Repair Stand Base or bolted directly to the floor using the FP-2 Floor Plate (both sold separately)
Built to withstand the rigors of every day shop use, the PRS-3.3 is the stand of choice for professional mechanics around the world. Stand height and clamp position are firmly secured in place using our proven lock block system. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated and powder coated for years of carefree use. The PRS-3.3-2 features our 100-3D Micro-Adjust Clamp with narrow clamping jaws and a dual-stage, cam-actuated system that quickly adjusts to accommodate nearly any seat tube or frame size. - Maximum weight capacity: 120 lbs. (54 kg) - Clamp capacity: 0.875" to 3" (22–76 mm) diameter tubes, including aero tubes - Clamp jaws are nominally 2.75" (70 mm) wide - Clamp height: adjustable from 50" to 62" (128–158 cm) - Includes #105 Cast Aluminum Work Tray & RPP-1 Repair Stand Post Protector - Can be installed onto the #130 Repair Stand Base or bolted directly to the floor using the FP-2 Floor Plate (both sold separately)
- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg - The stand features a new array of precision aluminum and steel parts which offer stiffness and durability - NEW Jaw mount and rotation system - Stand is adjustable by height between 980 and 1500mm
Perfect for the mechanic on the go! Our Bike Gator portable bike repair stand folds down small for easy transport and is easy to assemble once you're at the venue. We offer it with the same clamps as our shop-based Pro model stands, so no matter your preference there's a stand for you. Despite its low weight at 5.7kg it has a capacity of 30kg, so even those of you working on downhill bikes or tandems can make use of this bike stand. - The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
$499.99 - $529.99
- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
Proper frame preparation is very important. Park Tool's Head Tube Reaming and Facing Set combines reaming and facing of the head tube to create a perfect fit for most sizes of head cups. Includes: • 30.1 mm reamer (part #751.2) and four different size pilots (29.8mm, 30.0mm, 33.8mm, and 36.8mm) • 690 facer • Quick-release, quick-adjust feature: bottom portion slides off and on easily without threading SHIS terminology: The HTR-1 as stock will face frames of EC29, EC30, EC34 and EC37. It will ream frames of EC30. Accessories will allow service in other standards.
Updated to fit an even wider range of hub, wheel and tire combinations with room to spare, utilizing a wider base structure and larger calipers. More accurate and easier to calibrate, the versatile TS-4.2 is solidly built to accurately self-center nearly any diameter wheel 16-inch to 29+ and any tire width up to 5-inches+. - Both uprights move simultaneously to always keep wheel centered in the stand - Accommodates tire widths up to 5-inches+ with or without brake rotor mounted - Speed knob to quickly change axle widths - Accommodates hub widths from 75mm to over 250mm - Precise operation and adjustability - Built in thru-axle adaptors - Machined, welded, assembled and calibrated in our factory in St. Paul, MN - Chrome plated and powder coated heavy gauge steel construction - Removable, replaceable nylon caliper tips to protect painted/anodized rims
The 16-piece set from the screwdriving tool specialist Wera solves the most important screwdriving problems associated with bicycles—reliable control of applied torque to protect sensitive components—with a click-torque wrench in the unmistakable Wera design. It features a very robust design with high accuracy, along with easy setting and saving of the default values. The audible and tactile snapping on reaching the scale values facilitates the safe setting of the desired torque values, while the robust release mechanism guarantees a clearly audible and tactile trigger signal when the set torque is reached - 16-piece wrench set for bicycle applications with torque control including Wera Clique-Torque wrench A 5 (2.5-25 Nm) - Sockets and bit sockets for the most popular screw profiles on road bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes - Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with an audible and tactile click when the scale value is reached (click 1) - Safely quantified force: when the set value is reached, the torque wrench triggers audibly and noticeably (click 2) - Precise to +/- 4%
- Accepts wheels from 16 to 29 inch with or without tire - Supports hubs up to 157 mm width. Truing of 20 mm or other dimension axle wheels requires additional adaptors. - The calipers enable simultaneous radial control of the wheel position on both sides, with an additional possibility to control radial symmetry in relation to the hub. - The calipers have plastic coated tips to prevent scratching the rim. - Spring loaded upright arms and the caliper arm can be quickly pulled away, automatically springing back to a set position when inserting a new wheel
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
Updated with a smoother, more solid rotation system! Originally designed for professional Pro Tour mechanics. The PRS-22.2 firmly holds any bike without clamping the frame or seat post by supporting the bottom bracket then locking either the front or rear dropouts. Works with any style axle system, including quick release and all sizes of thru-axles without cumbersome adaptors. Ideal for cleaning and general repair work, the PRS-22.2 features a solid tripod base and folds compactly for storage or transport. - Precisely constructed of anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminum and durable composites (12.5lbs, 5.67kg) - Adjustable BB height of 30" to 45" / 76cm to 114cm - 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to all sides of the bike - Customizable bottom bracket supports accommodate a wide variety of BB shells - Main beam is adjustable fore and aft to customize balance points - Adjustable collar features receivers for optional accessories (sold separately) 106 Work Tray and PHT-1 Paper Towel Holder - Easily transported in the BAG-20 (sold separately)
The Park Tool 758.2 will ream and face the head tubes of bike using the 1.5" standard. The 758.2 is designed for use with the Park Tool HTR-1 or HTR-1B Headtube Facer and Reamer. Must also be used with the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor.
$45.00 - $405.00
UFO chain lubricant hardens to a 100% dry coating to protect against unwanted contaminants, which results in a quieter drivetrain, reduced friction and component wear. - Tested in real-world conditions to quantitatively create the most efficient mode of chain lubrication to date - The improved performance and reduced friction can save up to 5 watts for increased efficiency - *Bottle, chain and air temperature should be at or above 68F for proper application and performance - *Additional instructions and recommended application steps are included in box - 300 km per coating - More than 35 coatings per bottle - Non toxic, non-flammable, bio-degradable formula - Increased temperature stability - apply between 5-35OC / 41-95OF
The SHX-1 Slide Hammer Extractor is a professional solution specifically designed for removing press fit cartridge bearings from bicycle components. Utilizing expanding collets, an extendable shaft, and a substantial (960g) slide hammer, the SHX-1 securely yet forcefully drives out cartridge bearings with targeted impact. The SHX-1 is compatible with cartridge bearings with inner diameters from 6 to 32 millimeters, covering most press fit applications found on bicycles including hubs, suspension linkages, and bottom brackets. - Set of 5 expanding collets covers most bicycle bearing IDs from 6mm to 32mm - Slide hammer shaft is extendable from 6.5" (165mm) to 13" (233mm) for additional force when needed - Organized in a convenient storage case
- Fits 16"-29" wheels with or without tire - Includes thru-axle hub adapters - Can be easily bench mounted
$64.99 - $374.99
- The world's fastest race lube… period - Ultra-low coefficient of friction - Class-leading low wear on chain components - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Continues to improve with chain run-in due to continued surface improvement at a molecular level - Non-wax based lubricant - Outperforms competitor chain lubes and waxes - Biodegradable and sustainable - Proprietary additives for self-lubricating capabilities - Synthetic polymers for long-distance performance - Works in temperatures down to -20°C - Low noise formulation - Pipette system for easy application
Charger damper upgrade kit for SID RLC (A1), SID RL/XX/WC (B1) 2017+
- Precision tool for quickly and easily removing the headset crown race from the crown race seat of the fork - Fully adjustable, allowing precise, independent positioning of each blade around the crown race for flexibility in fitting around crown race interferences - Works with 1,1-1/8,1-1/4,1.5" forks (suspension or rigid) and crown races with outside diameters up to 64mm - Accepts steerers up to 430mm - All steel construction for long life
The PRS-4.2 is a professional quality bench mount repair stand designed and built to withstand the rigors of everyday shop use. Includes three mounting holes, making it possible to clamp as high as 16.25" (41cm) from the bench surface. - Shop quality 100-3C Clamp quickly adjusts to fit any frame tube up to 1-5/8" (41mm) - The clamp jaws are nominally 4 inches (10cm) wide - Clamping height can be raised from 6.5" to 16.25" (92cm to 41cm) above the bench surface - Clamp rotates 360 degrees - Heavy gauge steel tubing - Chrome plated for durability
High-quality combination ratchet wrench set by Wera. The new generation of combination ratchet wrenches, suitable for hexagon bolt heads or nuts. Comes with a holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts. - Practical holding function thanks to the metal plate in the jaw - Limit stop prevents any slipping - The double-hex geometry reduces the risk of slipping - Return angle of only 30 degrees - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size
Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style wash and work stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily, offer a rotating platform, and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and it’s stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
To achieve maximum suspension performance, proper setup and tuning is essential. Go to www.rockshox.com/app for suggested air spring pressure and rebound damper settings for your fork. Go to www.sram.com/service for additional product and technical information. Air spring pressure and coil spring tables are available in the RockShox® Front Suspension Oil, Air, Coil, Token, and Specification documents. For a complete list of available coil springs and Bottomless Tokens™, consult the RockShox Spare Parts Catalog. Consult the RockShox service manual for your fork for complete disassembly and assembly procedures. Tuning suggestions are starting points. It may take trying various adjustments to find the settings that work best for each individual rider and trail condition. - Includes complete right-side internals
- The HBP-1 is designed to quickly and accurately press bearings into a wide variety of cartridge bearing-type bicycle hubs. - Quick release design for fast tool installation and removal - Includes two bearing presses and precision machined aluminum pilots, bushings, and spacers - Works with more than 20 different cartridge bearing sizes and multiple axle configurations
The 791 Reamer Set reamer is used on the PF30 frame shells. The reamer is sized at 45.94mm. The 791 Reamer Set must used with the HTR-1 Head Tube Reamer and Facer, a 750.2 Centering Cone and the 690-XL Facer. The 791 set also includes a pilot that allows a facing-only option of the PF30 frame shell.
We put together this set of carefully chosen tools to do basic maintenance and cleaning as well as perform a wide variety of repairs and adjustments on just about any bicycle. A perfect way to start or add to your collection of shop-quality bicycle tools. The AK-5 includes a tough toolbox to protect your investment. Kit Includes: - AWS-1 3-Way Hex Wrench - BBB-4 Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair - CC-4 Chain Checker - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter - CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench - CT-3.3 Chain Tool - DCW-1 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm - DCW-2 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm - DCW-3 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm - DH-1 Dummy Hub - DT-2 Rotor Truing Fork - FR-5.2 Cassette Lockring Tool - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - HCW-16.3 Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - HXS-1.2 Professional L-Shaped Hex Wrench Set - MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers - PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench - RR-12 Tape Measure - SD-2 #2 Phillips Screwdriver - SD-3 3mm Flat Blade Screwdriver - SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: .127" - SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: .136" - TL-1.2 Tire Lever Set - TWS-3 Torx Compatible 3-Way Wrench - VC-1 Valve Core Tool
$305.32 - $338.74
Park Tool's Right Hand Bottom Bracket Tap is a replacement tap for their BTS-1 Bottom Bracket Tap Set (sold separately). This tap is used on the non-drive or left side of the bike, which uses a clockwise or "right hand threading." Two taps are required for use.
The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home service partner for the most demanding bike mechanics. Its lightweight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 85lbs (39kg) and tube diameter up to 2.6? (6.6cm). Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighborhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand. Add a Wheel Truing Station, Bottle Opener and Team Edition Tool Kit for the ultimate service setup.
Page 1 of 35 Next page